Monday, May 30, 2011

Proud to be muslim ... Do You ?




Proud to be a Muslim

Written by: Kamal Uddin
Melody by: Kamal Uddin

#Chorus:
Laa ilaaha illallaah Muhammad ur Rasoolullah x2
In the name of Allah the most merciful
I love Muhammad Mustafa (pbuh) than the whole wide world
Making partners with Allah is the greatest sin
I shall never ever worship anybody but Him

#Chorus
For my guidance I recite the holy Qur’an
Everyday I fast in the month of Ramadhan
When I meet my brothers and sisters each day
‘As salaam u alaikum’ (peace be upon you) is what I say

#Chorus

From my money I give some to those in need
to be grateful to Allah and to cure my greed
I always follow the Qur’an and the prophets way
Insha Allah (if Allah wills) I shall go for Hajj one day

#Chorus

Many messengers came to guide us along
to enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong
All the prophets that were sent came to preach one thing
‘There is no other gods but the King of kings’

#Chorus

Before I go to sleep I read the du’aa
‘Allaahumma bismika amootu wa ahyaa’
When I wake up in the morning I praise Allah
‘Al hamdu lillahillazee ah yaanaa’

#Chorus

I only love for my brother what I love for myself
Only Allah do I worship and ask Him for help
Everyday five times must I always pray
I am proud to be a Muslim now everyone say…

Chorus x2

No comments:

Terbaru

ORANG HEBAT UJIANNYA HEBAT.

Isu poligami dan penceraian memenuhi ruang maya. Ada yg pm dan mesej saya tanya sembang pasal ni. Macamnilah. Rahsia penghujung ke...

Penulisan Yang diminati ramai